09 January, 2007

Henry and Larry discuss recent events

Larry: I've put on some weight, I'll have to admit.
Henry: Never seen you eat so much.
Larry: Never seen you eat so little.
Henry: My appetite is coming back slowly. It's hard to eat when you are always thirsty and hard to drink when you are always tired.
Larry: Don't worry, Henry. You're looking better and better.
Henry: Since Dr. Boileau and mommy agreed that I don't need so much medicine as I did when I was really sick, I feel a lot better. That medicine was really harsh.
Larry: You did well, though.
Henry: I know.
Larry: It's not fair that you get to eat whatever you want.
Henry: When you eat my food, YOU GET SICK. How many times--
Larry: I know. Lately, I haven't been thinking as much. Nothing is following what it's supposed to.
Henry: It'll be okay.
Larry: It already is because you're much better.
Henry: Hugs to you and everyone who wished me well. Now, do you think I can get mommy to open another can of food?
Larry: In about a half hour. She just washed your plate ten minutes ago, after all.

No comments: