01 October, 2007

Where is everybody?

Over the past two years or so, I've gained friends, lost friends, gained friends...

I picked up the phone tonight and thought of a few people I could dial, but the list dwindled rapidly. One I had just spoken to yesterday, one I had seen this afternoon. One's phone was not working.
And there was my mother whom I called and the conversation was brief because we disagree on a great deal.

Five minutes later there was just one friend I have technically borrowed from another friend because he is the roommate of that friend. I mean, he is my friend....

He was at a friend's.

My cat's are sleeping off a round of playing.

I've sent out two cover letters and resumes and am listening to Mike Malloy. The radio will get me through the night and the cats will wake up in an hour.

When did the bus leave?

No comments: