24 August, 2007

Larry's notes on life with Bernie

1. Always let him wear himself out with a toy if that's what he wants to do.
2. Teach him that there is more fun to playing than just grabbing a toy and chewing it. Last night he learned to WAIT and WATCH and then CATCH the TOY as it goes by.
3. In general, I WATCH HIM while he plays and I hold my toy. If I don't hold my toy, he takes it. Mommy and I play later or as he gets tired.
4. He does get tired.
5. I really love him, but I miss Henry so much.
6. He's very sweet and he just wants love. He's pretty easy to love. I love to watch him play, eat and sleep. He's so cute. And he always wants to be with me. Always.
7. He's fun to run with. He's a great snooping partner, too. We spent an hour snooping on a couple of aunts on the windowsill and decided they were fun to watch and we'd just keep doing it till dinner.
8. He needs a lot of love. We want to give it to him.
9. He's getting fat.

No comments: