07 February, 2007

Sphere

Will I await news about the possible new job, I've been given a curious assignment in the old one. I have to assist students in the Earth Science class. I've never taken Earth Science, though I attended a Math and Science High School and took a fair amount of psychology and biology in college.

What I will mostly do is assist students with their journals and their written work. I think I will also need to assist students with Reading Comprehension.


And that brings me to the title of today's blog. One of my students had no idea what a "sphere" was. She didn't know what density was either. I think I will make a list of words in each chapter that they MUST know to understand the reading. I will include definitions and illustrations when I can.

Any advice?

No comments: